This noodle soup is officially my newest obsession.
Picture yourself at uni or work, having a pretty average day, but then you pull this baby out of your bag, pour in some boiling water and in mere seconds you are slurping away on some incredible, nourishing noodle soup!
I know that would make my day a whole lot better!
I know we have all been guilty of pulling out the 2 minute noodles or me goreng at some stage in our lives, but once you taste one of these jars you wont ever go back! Full of veggies, brown rice noodles and a simple gingery miso paste its incredibly flavoursome and totally customizable! A great way to clear out the fridge of sad veggies, and feel free to change it up based on what is in season.
Miso is relatively new to me, but it has a lovely umami flavour and a wide range of health benefits, including helping to restore the good bacteria in your gut and aiding in digestion to name a few! So give it a go, feel free to leave out the curry paste so you really get the miso flavour coming through.
Instant Noodle Soup Jar
- 1 serve brown rice noodles
- 1 cup mixed veg ( I used broccoli, orange+ purple carrot, mushrooms and edamame)
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 chilli – optional
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1/2 tsp red curry paste
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 veg or chicken stock cube
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 lime and handful coriander to serve
- Prepare your noodles according to the package instructions, then cool and add to the bottom of your jar
- Place miso, curry paste, ginger, stock cube and soy into a small bowl and mix to combine, pour on top of the noodles
- Chop all of the veggies into bite sized pieces and place on top of the noodles
- Top with the coriander and lime and seal the jar
- When ready to serve, pour boiling water into the jar just to cover everything, stir and let sit for 30 seconds, squeeze over the lime and then tuck in!