Okay these are seriously delicious.
Combining a chewy chocolatey base with the tangy coconuty raspberry layer and topped with dark chocolate they are a flavour bomb!
Perfect eaten straight from the freezer and so easy to make, whip up a batch for your next Christmas event!
Choc Raspberry Coconut Cups
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 11 medjool dates
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 200g 70-80% dark chocolate melted
- Place all base ingredients into a food processor and blend until sticky
- Press into the base of a lined muffin tin, filling about a 3rd the way up
- Place all raspberry layer ingredients into the food proccesor and blend for a few seconds to combine
- Divide mixture between muffin tins on top of base
- Place into the freezer for 15 minutes
- Divide melted chocolate among the cups and place back into the freezer to set
- Store in the freezer, let sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving!